How many times in your life have you felt the tightness, mild soreness, and discomfort in your muscles? Ever experienced that familiar, achy tenderness, or mild muscle cramps?
Check out the many benefits of the SOOTHING BLEND.
The SOOTHING BLEND is a soothing solution for the occasional discomfort of tired, sore, and worn-down muscles and joints. Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus work together to soothe and relax muscles and ease achy joints.
Its effects are deep and penetrating with sustained results. Once gently rubbed into the area of discomfort, its cool therapeutic benefit will be felt almost immediately.
• Soothes occasional sore muscles and achy joints.
• Supports healthy circulation.
• Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
• Perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of housework.
• Apply to hands and feet after gardening.
• Connect with Grandma by giving her a hand massage.
• Rub on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
• Massage with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
• After long hours on the computer, try rubbing on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck.
• A few drops of SOOTHING BLEND diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil can be a part of a cooling and comforting massage after a workout.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
For deep occasional discomfort, layering Essential Oils can be beneficial. Layer topically: Lemongrass, followed by Marjoram, and then the SOOTHING BLEND to ease these areas.
OVERWORKED MUSCLES RELIEF CREAM RECIPE
• 4 tsp. All Natural Beeswax
• 1 c. Organic Coconut Oil
• 7 Drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
• 7 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil
• 7 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
• 7 Drops Frankincense Essential Oil
• 4 oz. Mason Jars (Jelly size)
On the stovetop, melt the coconut oil and the beeswax in a heavy bottom sauce pan or a double boiler. Stir when melted to mix evenly. Pour into the mason jars. This mixture will be very hot, so please use caution. You can change up the oils in this mixture. Lemongrass, Marjoram, Soothing Blend, Melaleuca, and Rosemary are great choices.
Add Essential Oils and stir gently to mix well. Place the lid on the jars and allow them to cool completely. Once cooled, you can enjoy the benefits of this relief cream by rubbing into your sore, achy, or tender muscles. Enjoy the relief!
NOTE: Did you know that you can take an entire Class on the subject of ESSENTIAL OILS FOR PHYSICAL FITNESS? Ask for details if interested.
QUESTION – IN WHAT AREA WOULD THE SOOTHING BLEND HELP YOU FIND THE MOST RELIEF?