Moving oxygen through the body requires a healthy respiratory system. Sometimes we may find ourselves feeling difficulty breathing or experiencing short, shallow breaths.
Essential Oils that support a healthy respiratory system include:
• Grounding Blend
• Respiratory Blend
The RESPIRATORY BLEND is a remarkable blend of Essential Oils including Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon, Cardamom, Ravintsara, and Ravensara. This blend maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing while minimizing the effects of seasonal threats.
RESPIRATORY BLEND can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottoms of feet, or diffused at nighttime to calm the senses and promote a restful sleep.
• Maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
• Promotes a restful night’s sleep.
• Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
• Diffuse, inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest or feet when seasonal and environmental threats are high.
• Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
• Diffuse at bedtime for a restful night’s sleep.
• Apply to chest before physical activity to promote easy breathing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity.
You can also take advantage of our RESPIRATORY DROP LOZENGES. Consisting of Lemon, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Thyme, Melissa, and Cardamom Essential Oils, these great-tasting drops help to clean and soothe airways.
QUESTION – FOR MOMENTS WHEN YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY BREATHING, WOULD YOU PREFER THE RESPIRATORY DROP LOZENGES OR THE RESPIRATORY BLEND?