Our skin is our largest organ and our biggest protector, but sometimes it needs support.
One example is when you need to remove a splinter. Lavender Essential Oil can help support drawing the wood out of your skin. Apply one drop to the area of concern.
Another example is rough, itchy, dry, or bleeding areas on your skin. Combine one drop of Lavender with coconut oil, unscented lotion, or a topical cream of choice, and apply liberally.
If you have a cut or scrape, apply one drop of Lavender to involved areas or consider our ESSENTIAL OINTMENT!
Frankincense, Helichrysum, Melaleuca, Cedarwood, and Lavender—Essential Oils known to help assist in soothing skin irritations—are used in the ESSENTIAL OINTMENT. This multi-purpose, natural ointment helps soothe skin and keep it clean while recovering from distress.
The ESSENTIAL OINTMENT provides a moisture barrier that helps protect while simultaneously soothing and hydrating the skin. This petroleum-free, preservative-free ointment absorbs quickly and is gentle and non-irritating, making it ideal for sensitive skin.
• Frankincense, Helichrysum, Melaleuca, Cedarwood, and Lavender soothe and purify skin.
• Bisabolol is known for its calming effects and ability to promote healthy-looking skin.
• Similar to the natural oils found in skin, Jojoba provides optimal hydration, helping to improve the texture of skin.
• Phellodendron Amurense Bark extract is used to condition the skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Apply to affected areas as needed.
QUESTION – HAVE YOU EVER TRIED AN ALL-NATURAL SOLUTION FOR SKIN DISTRESS FIRST AID?